Donations To Bharat Vikas Parishad – Gujarat
Donations for Projects / Programmes
Donations are solicited for various Projects / Programmes run by the Parishad for welfare of the society. Donations to Bharat Vikas Parishad are eligible for income tax exemption under section 80-G of Income Tax Act.
Purposes for which BVP solicits donations are:
(a) Corpus fund:
- Bharat Vikas Ratna – Rs.1 lakh
- Vikas Mitra – Rs. 5,100
(Only interest accrued is utilized to provide help in case of emergencies such as floods, draughts, earthquakes, etc.)
(b) Specific projects such as:
- Viklang Sahayata: Artificial limbs, tricycles, etc. to handicapped persons through 13 centres / camps
- Vanvasi Sahayata: Projects for tribal development – Hospitals, dispensaries, medical and health centres, sanskar kendras, archery training centres, knitting and sewing centres, vocational training centres, etc.
- Gram / Basti Vikas: Village development programme – providing sanitation, health care and other facilities.
(c) Printing of books: Advertisements for printing of:
- Books: books for distribution among children such as “Bharat Ko Jano”, “Chetna Ke Swar”, “Rashtriya Geetika”, etc.
- Periodicals: Monthly magazine “Niti” and quarterly magazine “Gyan Prabha”
How to send money to the Central Office?
Money can be sent to the Central Office by (a) Direct Deposit or (b) Draft / Cheque as per procedure explained below.